We combine business and education
to create leaders of the future
- being mindful of other people,
- listening to and understanding the motives of others.
- the possibility to independently choose the path and methods of reaching a jointly agreed goal.
- honest, open and precise expression of your opinion.
- joint search for solutions, supporting others,
- mutual inspiration and openness.
- the possibility of development according to your own talents,
- appreciating other people.
- We hunt for talents and lead them through the subsequent stages of development.
- We increase the chances of start-ups for success by introducing them to the business ecosystem.
- We support entrepreneurs in their activities through mentoring and specialist consultancy.
- We build and develop a favourable environment for strengthening entrepreneurial attitudes of young people in their professional career.
The activities of the foundation include:
- Mentoring, training and specialist consultancy for people planning to start their own business, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Support for activities within the existing startup ecosystem.
- Support for industry initiatives in line with the activities of Pomeranian Smart Specializations.
- Implementation of entrepreneurial education programmes for young people and the educational environment.
- Publications, reports and industry studies for entrepreneurs, educators and young people.
- Office space for rent.
- A graduate of the Faculty of Romance Philology at the University of Gdańsk and the Faculty of Banking and Finance of the Gdańsk University of Technology & Rouen Business School. A manager with over ten years of experience in an international company operating in the field of modern technologies and education. Experienced in managing teams, projects, processes and products. She has gained extensive experience in consulting and sales support in cooperation with international clients and public tenders.
From 2017, Vice President of the Management Board of the Gdańsk Entrepreneurship Foundation, where she manages the team and projects in the field of entrepreneurship education and support for start-ups at the Gdańsk Entrepreneurship Incubator Starter.
A leader by choice, full of passion for people, education and change. Responsible, loyal and ethical. Passionate about dancing and riding motorcycles.
"The Gdańsk Entrepreneurship Foundation was founded by Paweł Adamowicz – the President of the City of Gdańsk.
The founder is the City of Gdańsk, which boasts a long history of openness, free flow of people, goods and ideas. Gdańsk is a port city, hospitable, open to changes, new challenges and opportunities.
The slogans identified with Gdańsk – freedom and solidarity – are not only lofty ideas, but also concrete actions that follow them. In line with traditional values and humility in the face of the challenges of the future, Gdańsk always focuses on the development of its residents. "